Link to Fit 013: Gym etiquette, cardio, food cravings
- Gym etiquette helps yourself and others save time when working out.
- The more we practice proper gym etiquette, the more people will do the same, making a better atmosphere for everyone at the gym.
- Some simple ways to make the gym a better and more productive place to exercise.
- Cardio machines should be used as intended.
- Standing backwards on a stairmaster burns LESS calories and does not work your butt!
- What you can do to shorten your workout time and get results!
- Learn the best ways to control food cravings!
- How diet pills that can affect your heart and blood pressure.
- The reasons why you don't have to use diet and weight loss pills for fat loss!