Happy New Year! Huge Sale!

Sure, I took some time off to enjoy the holidays! I hope you did too! If you want to see some of what I was doing, check out my daughter's Youtube channel TheBrigetteShow (hint: it involves shopping, LOL).

Huge Sale!

All workout DVDs are on sale at the DVD ProShop! You can order via Amazon.com, but the big sale prices are only available at the DVD ProShop. Visit the site and you can watch clips of each video workout before ordering. You'll also find some items that aren't  available anywhere else! I'll be adding more soon.

The DVD ProShop has it's own site: http://www.fitnessmakeover.com/video/dvd/


Thanks for all the QuickFit Club feedback! The re-launch is soon, probably next week! You'll find a new look and (unfortunately) you may have to re-register, sorry, we're changing systems.

For now, the Membership requirements have been removed so that you can enjoy the December workouts at QuickFit Club while we finish the site set-up!

Sorry, there is no audio with this post, I'm laying out the episodes for 2015 and will get to them this week! Hang in there!