Based out of Atlanta, Georgia, this company has seen the pitfalls of other so-called "Boot Camp" programs. Their system makes a big difference in the success and public appeal of a legitimate boot camp. The workouts can be geared toward all levels. I took the workout at the Sara City Workout Convention and can tell you it was fun but very challenging! I can see how people could get hooked on this "outdoor fitness" concept! It's like recess all over again!
The website for the The Boot Camp Company is www.thebootcampcompany.com, check it out! This is some info from the website:
"Whether you are currently operating a boot camp type program or want to get started, The American Boot Camp Company can help. We provide:
- A proven fitness program and business model that generates a return on investment quickly
- A state of the art website, online registration and administrative tool to aid in customer service
- A nationally accredited Outdoor Fitness Certification
- An intense 2 day training session at The American Boot Camp Company Training Institute in Atlanta
- Top notch support – consider us your business consultants with your profitability in mind
- Exclusive territory"
Here's the interview: Link to Fit 033 Boot Camp Company Interview
If you enjoy the podcasts, please do an iTunes review!