Fit 049 Repetition Speed

Training tempo and form are vital to getting the most from your exercise program.

In this episode, you'll learn the right tempos for exercises to keep you healthy, strong and injury free. I go into detail on the gym machines shown on the podcast Fit 047 Gym Machines, which for some reason has not shown in iTunes but is here on the blog. This way you can understand how to work each exercise to the max and get more out of each repetition! And,of course, get that bonus abdominal workout during your sets so you don't have to do too much extra work for your 6-pack of abs!

You'll hear detailed instruction on:
  • Front Pulldowns
  • Leg press
  • Shoulder press
And there's more...
In case you haven't heard or seen, my websites have a new look. I always welcome your feedback!

I let you in on some new stuff I am working on, like mp3 audio workouts!

Link to Fit 049 Repetition Speed

All for now!
Keep training hard and stay healthy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments