FYI Classic bodybuilding/fitness magazines available

I am letting go of my prized collection of back issues of various magazines such as MuscleMag, Muscular Development, Flex, Women's Physique World, Natural Bodybuilder. and Muscle & Fitness.

These range from 1988 to 1997. When magazines had articles not advertisements disguised as articles! Most are like new and include the posters (not pulled out of magazine). There's alot of valuable info and awesome motivational pictures in these mags!

I am putting them on ebay and will be letting most of them go cheap and most as sets of years. Example-I have 6 Flex issues from 1991, they would be sold as a set.

Please let anyone you know who might be interested to check ebay! Yes, my seller name is fitnessbimbo on ebay! Thanks!
Kira

Post a Comment

0 Comments