Fit 151: Pulldowns, Thoughts and Metabolism Makeover

 NEWS:  
  • I've submitted two fitness apps to iTunes!  The approval process takes longer than I thought! Oh, well, be sure to be a "fan" of the FitGirlUSA Facebook page for first notice of when the apps are available for download! 
  • My goal of getting over 100 iTunes reviews for this podcast is about to happen! If you haven't done a review, please go to iTunes and do one for me! And tell a two friends to do the same (I assume ALL your friends subscribe to the Fit Girl Guide podcast, right???

TRAINING
I am posting here and on Get Fit TV's new website, a video podcast of exercises done the WRONG way!  Unfortunately, I see too many exercises done incorrectly at the gym. I'm pointing out some common mistakes and hopefully, you don't make any of them! This will be an ongoing series, since there is much material to cover! The first video is Fit 151SP: Wrong Way #1: Lat Pulldown showing various errors such as hand position, body position and technique.


MOTIVATION:
Training your mind is the key to keeping motivated! Learn how to change your thought patterns to support your goals! 
Part 1: Negotiating the "put downs"!  Put downs are just negative self statements or self-talk.  You may not realize you are doing this and you may not be able to completely get rid of this negative self-talk, but you can use the energy to change those statements into positive, productive phrases that support your goals.
Don't think this applies to you? I bet it does!
Have you ever thought something like......
I'm so stupid for doing that...
I'm such an idiot for eating all that cake...
How could I skip a meal....
Don't beat yourself up, just change the thoughts! It's important to know that positive thinking on top of skepticism doesn't work! You must actively change the put down or negative thought to a positive one that you can repeat until that thought is transformed and automatic.

Let's take the above examples and change them to positive:
I did something wrong, and I can do it better now.
I ate cake and am on my program for the next meal.
I can plan better to not miss a meal.

Your homework is to find 2 of your put downs or negative statements and tell me on the Facebook page FitGirlUSA what they are. Also, tell me how you rephrased them into positive and productive statements that support your goals.  I'll be able to review them and help you if needed.


NUTRITION:
New! 21-day Quick Fit Fat Blasting Metabolism Makeover!
I am so excited to share my amazing shape up secrets to help you achieve your best body ever!

In my 30 years in fitness, I have found the best way to jump start your results is to focus on nutrition! In this program, we'll start with a few easy steps that will help you see quick changes and give you the momentum to continue until you have the amazing body you have always wanted!

Nutrition plays a HUGE role in transforming your body into a fat burning machine, I’ve created an easy to follow 21-Day Quick Fit Fat Blasting Makeover Plan. This is NOT a diet, rather, it is a way to help your body begin to process fat stores more effectively and efficiently! 

Follow the guide exactly and you will see how quickly your body can change! Meal plans are made for every day of the 21-Day Quick Fit Fat Blasting Makeover Plan!  Everything is done for you! All you have to do is EAT!! 

You can drop up to 10 pounds and two pant sizes in 21-days, just like my clients who have used this program! Check it out at the ProShop!

Get the full episode on iTunes or download it here: Fit 151: Pulldowns, Thoughts and Metabolism Makeover

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments