One of my goals was to compete again, this time in a figure competition. Alas, that did not happen in 2013, but I have refocused my goal on it and made a plan for this year. Looking back at 2013 there were many ups and downs, many new ideas, a few new creations and as always not enough time!
Here's a few accomplishments from 2013:
- Published In Paperback: "MINDSET MAKEOVER: Stay Motivated, Get the Body You Want and Live the Life of Your Dreams!" at thebookpatch.com
- Metabolism Makeover Menu Plan: Made available to everyone (not just my private clients) the 21-day step by step plan to use food to increase your metabolism! Received rave results!
- CoachKira.com: Telephone and e-mail coaching programs with me as your Personal Trainer, Motivation Coach and Accountability Partner!
- Power Makeover: A telephone consult where we discuss your current weight management, exercise or any other troubles and I pinpoint areas in your diet, mindset and exercise routine that are sabotaging your efforts! Then we develop a customized action plan for your success!
- ClubFit and The Workout Studio: Began to merge these two sites for a one stop mecca of training, motivation and all things fitness! The 2014 goal is to finish this project!
- Podcast: Celebrated six years of the "Fit Girl: Your Guide to Getting in Shape" podcast! Fast approaching the 200th episode!
Of course, there are even more plans for 2014. I'm sorting all the goals and projects to post next! In the meantime, share your 2013 accomplishments! Remember, accomplishments can be anything you are proud you did! From losing weight to using more weight at the gym! Post your 2014 goals too! Here in the comments section or on the Facebook page.
Can't wait to hear about your successes and your goals!