Blast & Tone with New Video Workouts at QuickFit Club and Your Feedback!

December has three workouts for you at QuickFit Club! (I'll be putting the resistance band workout on the site tonight)

Short or long, your choice! The main workouts are about 20-25 minutes, with the warm up and stretch portions about 5 minutes each.

Did you know......I can tell who has done the workouts or not? Looks like most of you haven't done the December workouts yet and it's already week 2!

Get moving, I'm watching you!!!!

I've also left the November videos up for the newer members to do too! Usually, only the focus workouts will be on the site each month.

I still need your feedback!

Comment on the videos (below each one) or take the survey (you can do it more than once), your comments and suggestions help me tremendously! Do you like music background, or prefer your own tunes? Do you like full body workouts or body split workouts?

We are contemplating the site two ways:
#1- The workouts, along with nutrition information and meal outlines and the weekly chat room Q&A with me, starting at $20-$30 per month.
or
#2- VIP membership with the workouts, nutrition, meals and more specific detailed menu plans, custom plan/program for your individual goals, fitness history and schedule and 24/7 access to me, starting at $75 a month.

Obviously, the VIP membership would be limited in size due to the special attention you'd receive and the ability to contact me when you need it most!

Here's what I need you to do:

Respond to this email and tell me which you are more likely to choose:
  • #1-Regular Membership
  • #2-VIP membership
  • Neither
  • Maybe one in the future
As always, I love to hear what you think! 

Kira

PS Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings with constructive criticism!

PPS  All ideas, comments and suggestions are good ones!